google.com, pub-7355893918325426, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Monday 3 September 2018

King Pleasure and the Biscuit Boys Now Available

NOW AVAILABLE
CELEBRATING 30 YEARS OF ROCKING, ROLLING, JUMPING, JIVING,  BLUES HOLLERING AND DOWNRIGHT GOOD TIMING

KING PLEASURE & THE BISCUIT BOYS
Image
Image
Image
Here's what their fans say...

2018 sees King Pleasure & The Biscuit Boys celebrate a remarkable 30 consecutive years on the road. Clocking up over 6500 performances in 21 countries in that time, King Pleasure & The Biscuit Boys are more than just the world’s greatest jump, jive and swing band – they’re an institution!

We recently asked the band's fans to tell us what some of their favourite memories of watching the Biscuit Boys over the last three decades are. Here's just a select few of the dozens of responses we received:

"Going to Warwick Castle to see a classic car show & discovering the band entirely by accident. They carried me away with such swing they make a trebuchet useless!"

"Cleethorpes Jazz Festival - early 1990’s. My best friend Charlotte and I were around 14 and danced from the moment you started! I’m 40 now and seen you several times since. You’re still awesome!"

"Hard to choose a favourite, because every time has been fantastic. Had some fabulous nights with my family enjoying KP & I love taking new friends to see them, knowing they are going to have a great time too. Probably my favourite has to be at the Hare & Hounds where I danced so much I couldn't walk the next day!"

"Watching them as the openers for the Blues Brothers Band. They kicked butt!!"

"Dancing with my partner between the seats because we couldn't sit still"

"First time at the Buttermarket, Shrewsbury, I was entranced and thrown back in time with the pulsating rhythm which took my breath away, and found it impossible to keep my feet still"

"I was gobsmacked with the musicianship and stage presence of these guys, great laughter as well."

"Sitting down watching the band on a Sunday at Y Not every year since we started going, best band at the festival"

You too can bring some of these good times and members of the KP Fan Army to your venue or festival - contact Tim Jennings on 0121 454 7020 to book the band (available late 2018 and throughout 2019)
Image
Image
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment